• STEREO GENERATOR: High performance built-in digital stereo coder provides separation typical>65dB
• Signal/noise ratio >80dB assures the highest audio quality.
• Input sensitivity and output deviation adjustable with high precision of 0,05dB trough display interface or remotely by WEB.
• AES/EBU digital stereo audio interface available as option.
• Limiter keeps the maximum frequency deviation within international requirements to avoid over-modulation and adjacent channels invasion, the limiter levels can be set from the front panel.
• Audio Monitor function:
o The audio inputs are monitored with programmable levels and times thresholds in order to trigger the change-over and generate alarms or warnings.
o Log file with activity of the Audio Monitor and Change-over.
o Thresholds audio levels and times of confutation set from front panel or remotely.
DYNAMIC RDS ENCODER
• Dynamic PS Scrolling
• Supports PI, PS, TP, TA, MS, PTY, PTYN, DI, AF, RT
• Simple and user-friendly setup by RS232 software
• Reduced maintenance. Easy accessibility of all parts, external serviceable cooling air filters, very high MTBF for RF and power supply modules, are only some of the characteristics that explain the very high reduction of maintenance costs obtained.
• N+1 facility (optional). N+1 facility control available to modify remotely the frequency and power output for redundant systems.
• High frequency stability, in short and long terms, is assured by Digital Phase Locked Loop circuit with low drift VTCXO
• External reference oscillator: 10 MHz input SMA 0 dBm, enable SFN syncronization (Single Frequency Network)
• Frequency Agile Broadband programmability from the front LCD panel with 10 KHz steps without any tuning or adjustment.
• Meets or exceeds all the international standards for safety and electrical specifications.
• Switch-mode power supply with power factor control.
o Highly efficient and widely over-rated power supply modules insure low heating
o Low AC power consumption and superior reliability.
o The power factor control circuitry meets all the international requirements for mains network disturbances.